Advanced Pattern-Recognition Tools Previously Unavailable To Individual Investors.
SuperGrowth MultiBaggers: the one hundred fastest-growing, low-debt companies in America.
• Largest positions owned by Master Growth Investors
• Unique, dynamic creators of wealth.
CRM Algo results over the last 12 months (click on graph to enlarge):
- Ten purchases, Ten sales.
- Average purchase at $163.68; average sale of $180.85.
- Average return per transaction of 10.5%.
- Average holding period 4 days.
- Annualized return 849.3%.
- Risk Research closely follows the portfolios of portfolio managers with exceptional long-term performance records — approximately 200 stocks in all — waiting for inordinate price opportunity. We study the financial statements of those companies in order to understand their trends in profitability, growth, balance sheet strength. We buy the best of the best.
- Fundamental analysis: Several times a year, our software combs through the financial statements of all public companies looking for explosive growth potential: rapidly growing sales, expanding margins, declining debt.
- Technical analysis: AI charting software identifies patterns that have, over the last year, generated extraordinary returns.
It is easy to predict the future. The hard part is being right.
Research instead of opinion; fact rather than conjecture.
Financial statement trend analysis rather than earnings predictions.
Characteristics Of SuperGrowth MultiBaggers (Companies that return 100 to 1 over ten years)
Companies that return to their shareholders many times their original investment over a period of years share certain common characteristics, including:
- Rapid revenue growth.
- Improving return on assets (generally due to expanding margins).
- The ability to grow without adding debt.
- Strong free cash flow trends.
- Reasonable price (the potential for price-to-earnings multiple expansion).
Despite their exceptional long term performance, these companies often experience periods of temporary adversity — weak quarterly earnings, weak guidance. Declines of twenty percent, sometimes in one day, are not uncommon. Our software looks for these opportunities.
Risk Research software constantly combs the market looking for patterns that indicate opportunity.
- Financial statement momentum: Every month Risk Research software combs through the financial statements of all public companies looking for opportunity.
- Take advantage of favorable pricing in great companies. AI probability analysis (pattern recognition) software determines entry points based on volatility patterns that have led to particularly profitable positions over the last year. The software continuously updates “BuyAt” prices throughout the market day. The software also provides SellAt prices for shorter term investors.
Companies possessing income statement and balance sheet characteristics indicating the potential to return many times the original investment to long-term holders.
Master Investor Holdings
The largest positions in the portfolios of the ten growth investment managers with the best ten-year performance.
Summary Reports allow subscribers
to easily compare all growth companies, one to another.
Eleven-page reports on each Master Investor Holding and SuperGrowth MultiBagger demonstrate at a glance long and short-term trends in balance sheet, income statement and free cash flow.
Sixty high-growth companies in total tracked quarterly, weekly, daily and hourly.
- Four purchases, four sales.
- Average purchase at $248.09; average sale of $266.15.
- Average return per transaction of 7.3%.
- Average holding period 8 days.
- Annualized return 333%.
Averages, such as SPY, are less volatile because they average out large numbers of stocks. As a result, BuyAt levels are less frequently hit.
Artificial Intelligence software continuously tracks the market
to take advantage of mispricing opportunities in exceptional growth stocks during periods of market weakness.
Subscribers can opt-in to receive automatic emails whenever a stock declines
to the Algo-indicated “Buy-At” and, for shorter term positions, “Sell At” levels.
Of Risk Research Al Software
Put the power of Risk Research Inc. software tools to work for you. Request a personalized demo and see how it can make a major contribution to your growth stock portfolio.